Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So where have I been? Well, I took another class from Stuart Parks Forensics, this time on drawing from the surveillance camera. Did some drawings for a program on The Travel Channel. Then the chorus I sing with, Grand Olympics Chorus of Sweet Adelines International, went to Contest in Spokane. Then I had cataract surgery. Then I went to the American Society of Aviation Artists annual Forum, held this year in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Now I'm working on putting my show together which will run through the month of August at the Museum & Art Center in Sequim. In between all this, I finished some artwork for three Coast Guard Change of Commands. Meantime, our chorus has a new director and we are delightedly on a new path  to reinventing ourselves with better vocal production, better showmanship skills and a new look. How cool is that? This sounds like one of those Christmas letters that start out "Where has the time gone?" I don't pretend to wonder anything of the sort, except to say that life is exceedingly busy, and I'm glad for the work! Here is one of the paintings that will be available at the show, along with a diversion of sorts to, um, the fine art of taking a coffee break........More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and feedback.