Friday, January 29, 2010

Musings,,,,,,,,,,


Have spent the last month-six weeks working on four paintings to be published in a magazine later this spring along with entries to the Coast Guard Art Program. Part of that time was dealing with laser surgery on both eyes (to correct a problem) and taking part in the chorus gigs for the Christmas season. Now that the paintings are finished, I am tackling the other projects that went unattended- finishing up paintings to submit to the American Society of Aviation Artists exhibition, updating the blog, cleaning the studio, updating the blog, answering Christmas correspondence- oh, and did I mention updating the blog? Hopefully I can keep this up a little better. Meantime, I came across a wonderful comment in the Seattle times this morning by staff writer Nicole Brodeur in which she says, "....no matter now much time you get in life, you may not finish all you started. But if this happens, leave what you've done in a picture window. In the sun." I can't think of a better musing. Thank you, Ms. Brodeur, for this insight!

1 comment:

I welcome your comments and feedback.