Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!


Christmas came and went! Spent most of December working on the Coast Guard pieces and am now heavily into entries for the ASAA (American Society of Aviation Artists) exhibition. The Forum will be in Pensacola this year and celebrating 100 years of Naval aviation. The other current project is STILL the poster which I hope to have printed of Operation Arctic Care 2010. It is progressing, but the process of doing a montage is daunting. A dozen little stories are superimposed on a map of northwest Alaska, and the Work in Progress is shown here. Tomorrow I'm taking the day off and my husband and I are going to the art store in Port Townsend. Been workin' pretty hard these last few months. By Thursday, paint will be dry enough to get into the details, and I hope to finish up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and feedback.